How to get there:
Via Private Car:
Search for Corniche, Deira on your GPS and go straight up until Dubai Hospital. If you're having a hard time locating the place on your GPS, you can make Dubai Hospital as your landmark. It is on the opposite side. Free Parking is available at the lower ground level of the marketplace.
Nearest metro station is at Palm Deira metro station in Green line. From there go you can either walk left (which is not advisable during summer) up until you see the Dubai Hospital and a few meters on the opposite side you will see the marketplace.
You can take a cab from Palm Deira metro station as well, just inform the cab driver that you need to go to Waterfront Market. They will know the way, if not then just tell them to bring you at the opposite side of Dubai Hospital.
Via Bus - RTA
From Union Metro Station:
- Go to Bus stop C, Al Rigga Platform 2
- Take the C28 going to Mamzar Park Terminus
- Go down at Abu Hail Masjid Al Salam
- Then walk from there.
From Palm Deira:
- Go to Hyatt Regency Hotel, Al Murar Platform 1
- Take the 17 going to Muhaisnah 4
- After 3 stops go down at Dubai Hospital, Platform 1
For other location bus routes, you can download the app "Wojhati" (RTA App) in your Apps store. It is connected to all the bus routes in Dubai and gives you a detail instructions on how to get to your desired location.
Waterfront Market Dubai Timings:
- Fish Market:
- Open 24 hours (it will be closed for 1 hour from 10;00 PM to 11:00 Pm for cleaning purposes)
- Meat/Poultry and Vegetable/Fruit Market
- Open 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM of the following day
- Weekdays -10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Weekends - 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Open daily - 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
We hope this guide was able to help you locate the place.
Let us know if you have other ways to get there.